2.16.2010

asap

Sales: Good morning, can I ask a favor?
Designer: Go for it.
Sales: Can you print me out something as soon as possible?
Designer: How large is the file?
Sales: Can you print it as soon as possible?
Designer: How many pages does the file contain?
Sales: Can you print it as soon as possible?
Designer: I have three jobs in front of it.
Sales: The Client will be sending the file over this morning, can you print it out as soon as possible?
Designer: As soon as I get the file I can put it in the queue.
Sales: I really need to get this turned around today, can you print it out as soon as possible?
Designer: I can only go as fast as this printer right here goes [points to printer].
Sales: Can you print it out as soon as possible?
Designer: ...
Sales: Can you print it out as soon as possible?
Designer: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment