6.03.2010

mmmmm... fried

Lately I have been feeling slightly greasier than usual. I have done many of the “Are you too greasy” internet tests to determine if this is all in my head; problem is that I don’t trust the results. They seem far too vague and gimmicky. Maybe I should forgo eating Crisco for breakfast for awhile.

If no one likes you and everyone hates you, do you REALLY have to eat worms? It’s really the only reason preventing me from being a total asshole 24/7.

Spam would be a hell of a lot cooler if you could get a reply when you emailed any of those addresses back. I have tried, it doesn’t work. I half thought that maybe my new friend Manda was going to at least send me a personal “Hello” after all of the replies I have sent her, but the world has grown a cold ugly face and I am just another wack-a-nut typing out blog posts on the internet. Bye Manda, I would have totally traveled to Zimbabwe.

Why can’t I get paid for hanging out all day? I know I am not the first to wonder this but I guarantee none of you want it more than me. I will figure it out and then never tell my secret. It will be like the Colonel’s recipe for fried chicken - Bunny’s recipe for a fried life.
Cha Ching: That's money in the bank.
Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment