6.01.2010

fish pimp wants his eggs scrambled

Went to the porch to have a thought.
Got to the door and again, I couldn't stop.

ugh.
I can't even think about functioning today and it has nothing to do with a hangover, or drinking, or anything like that, simply put, I would just rather not function.
How do you people do it?

Today is not the day I disappear off the face of the planet, but that day is coming Andy Dufresne and that sailboat is going to ride so nicely along salty waves.

Lately there has been this obsession concerning some specific bunny, doing some specific form of manipulation in order to get herself on a certain Alaskan crab boat. I know I'm gonna puke. Thats cool, I am down. Puke for a few days straight and then... experience hell on earth. I would very much like to be thrown in to that sort of environment. That's cool too, check check, check. I figure I can do a photo essay of some sort. It might seem like the most logical way to get aboard but requires a lot of looking through a lens when I want to just look through my own eyes. Not that I don't like people (lies) and want to share but well, I don't like people (lies) and don't want to share. Most likely I will just ask to cook for free and sleep in a closet, and then take photos, if I remember to and after I am done puking my guts out.

Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed,
When the ocean met the sky.

This weekend I was in Satellite Beach and painted a very large tarpon on a canvas for my future brother in law. Then I came home and painted the background of a belly cast and worked a bit on another painting I have been manhandling for a few months. I bought four new 18 x 18 inch canvases to work on: two are for a coffee shop near Tampa (where I am picking up a ceiling tile to paint as well) and the other two are traveling to Satellite Beach into the hands of my new little fish pimp.
I dunno. I am painting a lot. That's interesting.

oh and i'll laugh all the way to hell
saying "yes this is a fine promotion"
oh and i'll laugh all the way to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment