9.20.2010

you'd eat it too, Magellan

I have taken to trying to move objects around my office with my mind but it’s just not working. I don’t know if I am unskilled at the practice or if I should start believing the people that say it cannot be done. Giving up hope is such a defeatist way to go about things. In the quantum world, there IS a % chance I can accomplish this, albeit it low, it is still possible. Shit, just because the scientific community has yet to figure out how to mesh the way we calculate things on the molecular level and how large bodies in space react to each other doesn’t mean I need to be waiting around for science to catch up to me.
I got shit to do.

If my “toothbrush” just happens to “fall” into the toilet I have to throw it away. No cleaning that, right. Soooooooooo, if my “cat” just happens to “fall” into the toilet, do I have to go out and get a new cat too? I need answers and I need them now.
Please reply before 5:30pm EST.

I was thinking today how great it would be if McDonalds sold the McAbnormal Sandwich. Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onion and a cow ear, eye, tongue or hoof depending on region (health insurance sold separately) on a sesame seed bun.

My soul is cramped. PMS: Pre-Menopausal Soul.
Tampon or Laxative?
These are the decisions that keep me awake at night.

IT IS THE ELEVENTH WONDER OF THE NATURAL WORLD THAT I EVER GET ANYTHING ACCOMPLISHED IN LIFE.

I am so getting a Big Mac today for lunch without moving from my desk.

*DING*
This post is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment